Friday 20 May 2011

my overall thoughts...

I really enjoyed this class. I didnt like it when there was some change starting module 3. I personally did not have any interest on art. to be honest, the only reason why I enrolled in this class was recommendation from one of my english class-mate. I first thouht this class was all about drawing and get grades on that. but when I notice how this class work, such as, researching artist, museum trips, and art projects, I really had fun. I especially liked on identity. I was able to put more efforts into on my identity project because it was all about me. as i was doing this project i was able to look back my childhood, memories, and realized how important my families are. I now able to look more deeply on any paintings or art stuff. I learn that some artist are willing to sacrifice their life, such as, griffith artist. I've exprienced to paint on the wall at the Venice art wall and realized that there are many different style and concepts on art. once again, I really enjoyed this class and I'm glad I acutally gain some knowlege on art, better understanding, and be creative... BE CREATIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment