Wednesday 16 March 2011

mid-term

Mid-Term on IDENTITY!!!
First of all, I spent twenty dollars on In-N-Out burger and not everyone had it. Number one lesson is that I don’t need to bring food for each one of our group member. Anyway, on this project I really enjoyed doing it. I felt comfortable than first project because I was more into this identity and understand better. One thing I feel bad is that on collage about my identity, I didn’t do it correctly. Just by looking at my poster, everyone should have guess what is representing and meaning, however, I had to explain in details to have our group understand what I did on my collage poster. I’m editing my collage in a better way, so that way everyone should guess what I’m trying to express on my collage poster! Overall, I like our group and lots of fun on this IDENTITY project!!!! ^__________________^

No comments:

Post a Comment