Thursday 3 March 2011

MY IDENTITY!!!






Who am I? I’m an Asian girl and 24 years old. I’m currently student from Cypress College. There are several ways to identify myself. To start, there is my family on left side. They’re the most important aspect on my life. Without them I’m nothing but an Asian girl. My mother is really supportive and sweetest person in the world. She has raised me up and took care of me and always there for me when I needed. Also, my only sister I have was my friend and mother to me. When my mother was out for work she took care of me. There are few other family members in the picture. One, my grandfather, he was very strict man and very Asian stylist person. He was so strict that younger’s would always respect elders and not to call elders by they’re name. Also, women in our family member had curfew time. In Korea usually parents are strict to their child and even abuse them if needed. I think this is one of the cultures that have to be adapted. I was told from my parent that out of 15 grandchildren he has, he adores me a lot. He saved the candies and chocolate’s inside his closet and often gave to me. And there is my cousin and my aunt in the picture. Our families are really big but out of many family members I really loved my mom, sister, dad, and grandfather. Without them I’m probably not living in this world, meaning no identity to share. Secondly, there are some of my friends. When I moved to American I had no friends to hang out. It was because of my poor English skills. Then a year later on I finally had friends to hang out. I think since I moved from Korea to American I considered my life as second life. And because they share my second part of life, they’re really meaningful to me and friends who can identify myself and introduce to others. Thirdly, there are prints of my hand and foot. I think it is the simplest prints that can identify who I’m. Even when a child is born the first thing that nurses will do is to take prints for the baby. So I think without any further explanation my prints are most logical and proven identity. Lastly, it is not shown on my collage but I’ll indicate some of Korean culture and my foods. I loved to take any COMMENTS!!! ^^

how do you think about drinking culture? does anyone of you want to try drink in Korea? hahahahah


most important part!!!! know how to BOW!!! if not... parents can scold you!!! darn.... I was one of that person... always forget how to bow correctly... hate new years day... I still have to bow even if I'm living in U.S.A!!!! isnt that awful???





I think this included lot of Korean culture, foods, and tradition stuff!!!
I hope it wasnt boring and basically this explain my identiy!!! it shows my favorite food and the traditionl cloth I have to where in special days. lastly, that is the house I was raised. hahahah... Can you imagine living in a house where bathroom is outside of the house? not everyone had to live in a house like that!!! usually people who lived in countryside had to live in a house like that! I was one of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment