Saturday 23 April 2011

11th artist- Tony Oursler

Tony oursler is a multimedia and installation artist. He was born in the year of 1957 in New York. The ideas of which he used the projector to produce his work seem really interesting and quickly cathces attention. He would use the projector to reflect his body part to anywhere which gives creepy and funny looking works. The bottom video clip is one of his work he have done previously, and as I was looking at this work, I felt that a young child who is wishing and desire to be loved by parents or friends. In the video it would constly repeat "kiss me.. kiss me.." Most of his work can be seen as simple but to me, I thought it was most powerful work that is well standing and meaningful. all of our emotion comes from our heart which can be seen into our face. so I thouhgt since he often uses people face it is well standing and gives different expression and looks.



No comments:

Post a Comment