Thursday 21 April 2011

Erwin Redl

9 artist: Erwin Redl


Fade
Erwin Redi is an Austrian-born artist who uses LEDs as an artistic medium. As I was looking at some of his work, I felt weird… I can’t explain in one word, but it felt more like in between of realism and imaginary place… if you look deeply on one of his work you get to feel that you are about to get into that place… it is more like seducing your body into some weird place… his work such as, Fade and Matrix... as I was looking at his work, I felt that I’m being isolate from my real world to imaginary world. Overall, his work is really interesting in a way he uses LEDs in at least 2 or 3 dimension and different feeling we all can feel as looking into his work. also, if you imagine you in the matrix dont you get feeling that your body is dividing into many different pieces? is it just me that gets weird feeling? hehehehe

Matrix

No comments:

Post a Comment