Saturday 2 April 2011

FOUR AVATAR!


First, I represent myself as if Im one of the game character. Im not a gamer, but my boyfriend is, so I want it to experience how it might feel if I were to be a game charcter. It is a male because usually male character tend to be sharp and attractive! how will it feel to be a male? as I was creating this male avatar I dream and thought about myself as being male and dating girl. I can be gentle... and nice.. not like my boyfriend... I want to show him how man can be gentle and sweet!


My second Avatar is one of my friend who has three child. If i were to get marry and have a child I want to be like her. she always seems powerful and a mother that is more like superman.. or I should say superwoman? nothing will harm her family...






My third Avatar is pure American blond lady. When I first came to America everything seemed interesting and new. Especially a lady with blond and speaking perfect English seemed attractive. What will have happen to me if I were to be a Pure American girl? will I create different impression? will my attitude change towards non-american?



My last Avatar is myself! how do i look? do i look different? or similar? I tried hard so that way if anyone see my avatar they would call out my name. out of my three different avatar this is my favorite one! this is me! I'll appreciate my appearance and always have confident!!! my side picture looks more like myself... I dont know about my front view.... overall, it was really fun and like playing game... like when I used to play barbie like doll, and changing clothes and appearance...

No comments:

Post a Comment