Saturday 23 April 2011

FarmLab Visit!

let me start with big laugh... hahahah... I first thought "Farmland" instead of Farmlab... no wonder I was having trouble... anyway... my visit at the farmlab was on April 22, 2011. I had trould finding its place, but overall I was both amazed and disappointment. Like Mr. Glenn mentioned that the event will only be held and open on friday noon, I was rush to get in on time. But only thing I did from farmlab was taking picture rather than hearing any speech from speaker. on top on that, everyone was out for lunch!!! the work that were display at the farmlab had to do with either environment or society. the work that caught my attention was a garden that was built in old car. I think I saw at least 2 differnt styles of car garden. one look prettier than other because of the colors of the flowers but overall I thought both were interesting work. who would ever image that dumping trash old car can be turn into useful material that gives great view and beauty? oh! what I find out as I was looking at some of my picture was that from a pharse where is say "another city is Possible", because of my bad angle of taking picture the letter "A" was missing and I said to myself... "other city is possible." "another city is Possible" whether its other or another both or all city is possible to change abandon materials to look creative? can have another life to give beauty to environment? I just thought to myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment